Circle office has issued posting of JTO trainees Batch No. 188 189 190 191 of RTTC Ahmedabad and Batch No.28,29,30 & 31 of BRBRAITT Jabalpur on completion of four Weeks training.
United Forum of BSNL Executives’ Associations comprising AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA & AITEEA deferred the ongoing agitational programme in response to the positive attitude and concern shown by BSNL Management for the settlement of the demands in the meeting held on 06.01.2017 at 15.30 hrs.
Gujarat Circle office endorses – Grant of the facility of ‘Deduction of Subscription’ to AIBSNLEA, the support association in BSNL.
AIBSNLEA Gujarat Circle has issued Notice for urgent CEC Meeting at Ahmedabad on 06-01-2017.
All Circle Office Bearers / District Secretaries/ District Presidents/ CWC members/ CEC Members are requested to attend the CEC Meeting.
DATE: 06-01-2017 , Time: 09:30 AM Onwards
AHMEDABAD MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION ( AMA ) HALL,
I I M ROAD, AMBAVADI, AHMEDABAD.
BSNL Corporate Office issued order regarding grant of the facility of deduction of subscription to AIBSNLEA the support association in BSNL.
Dilli Chalo / Work According to Rule and non Cooperation programme successfully: United Forum of AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA and AITEEA call of agitation programme of Dilli Chalo / Work According to Rule and Non-Cooperation programme implement successfully in 100% participation to protest against non settlement of the important pending HR issues, non recognizing AIBSNLEA in 17 Telecom Circles where it won with majority votes and against the indifferent, biased & vindictive attitude of the BSNL Management.
All the District Secretaries are requested to immediately send the number of candidates reaching Delhi w.e.f 10th Jan.2017 onwards to Circle/ CHQ immediately for their proper arrangements.
Implement Agitation Call given by United Forum of BSNL Executive Associations: 100% Participation in two Days Dharna (i.e. 27th and 28th Dec., 2016) at SSA/Circle and BSNL CO level
BSNL Management with an indifferent and callous attitude is ignoring the settlement of genuine demands of BSNL Executives. Many important HR issues are unsettled due to the total negligent attitude of the management. AIBSNLEA has won 17 Circles and majority of SSAs during Membership Verification but has not been given recognition of majority executive association , hence the democracy has been killed. Against this onslaught, United Forum has given the call of agitation, it is the situation of do or die.
All the CHQ/ Circle Office bearers, District/Branch Secretaries are requested to implement the organizational action program by 100% participation successfully.
GS writes to GM (SR), BSNL CO to extend the facility of deduction of monthly subscription as available under the clause 10(7) of the BSNL (REA) Rules, 2014 to AIBSNLEA. We have requested to deduct Rs. 50/- only as the monthly subscription.
Circle office has issued field training order for JTO trainees Batch No. 188 189 190 191 of RTTC Ahmedabad and Batch No.28 of BRBRAITT Jabalpur w.e.f. 26-12-2016. Congratulation to all.
<< Click here for Order >>
United Forum of Executives Association Comprising AIBSNLEA, AIGETOA & AITEEAserves upon Notice upon Shri Anupam Shrivastava, CMD, BSNL for organizational actions against the delay in settlement of Burning HR issues and non-extension of Majority status to AIBSNLEA in the circles & SSAs where AIBSNLEA has secured majority with following charter of demand:
1. Recognition to AIBSNLEA as 2nd majority association at all India level with facilities at par with first majority association and as a 1st majority association in all those Circles/SSAs where it has secured majority.
2. Extension of 22,820 as initial basic to the executive’s recruited post 01.01.2007.
3. Replacement of intermediate Pay Scales E1A, E2A by Standard Pay Scales of E2-E3 for JTO and SDE equivalent executives.
4. Extension of 30% Superannuation Benefit to the BSNL recruited employees
5. Implementation of CPSU Hierarchy in line with the recommendations of the Khan Committee.
6. Issuance of Posting Orders for LDCE-2015 qualified candidates and notification of SDE RRs.
7. Immediate conduction of various CPCs in all the disciplines to fill up the vacant group-A and Group B equivalent posts in a time bound manner
8. 1st Time bound upgradation in four years
9. Resolution of pending Rule-8 cases and clearance of waiting list from the JTOs qualified through LICE.
10. Scrapping of MT RRs/DGM RRs,
11. Notional Pay fixation of all upgraded pay scales w.e.f. 01.10.2000 of JTO/SDE (C/E/Arch/TF) Engg. Wings and PA cadre.
12. Extension of one increment to LDCE-2012 passed candidates
13. Diversion of 50 Percent MT quota CAO Posts to the seniority quota.
14. Extension of E1+5 increments to JTO SRD, JAO 2010, 2013 and 2015 batches.
15. Removal of Pay anomaly of JTOs Promoted from TTAs of outside quota.
Protest action Program:
1. 20nd December 2016: Massive Demonstration at SSA/circle/BSNL CO during Lunch / Closing Hrs.
2. 27th and 28th December 2016: 2 Days Dharna at SSA/Circle and BSNL CO level.
3. Work According to Rules and Complete Non-Cooperation with effect from 27th December 2016.
4. “Dilli Chalo” w.e.f. 10th January 2017 for Indefinite Dharna at BSNL Corporate Office New Delhi till resolution of the issues.
All the CHQ/ Circle Office Bearers, District Secretaries are requested to make the above program a grand success.